we are pleased to announce today the stable version 2.10.0 of WebsiteBaker!
WB-2.10.0 is the successor version of 2.8.3. It is a complete package and contains everything that has been published in the context of the 2.8.3 Core since it was tagged in the year 2009.
An upgrade is possible from all of the 2.8.3 versions. But never from earlier ones versions before 2.8.3.
- You can download WB-2.10.0 from our
Wiki - Downloads.
- For install and upgrade instructions please have a look into the file /DOCU/README.EN which is delivered with the downloaded paket.
The most important changes in and from the 2.10.0 core
- supports PHP versions from 5.6 up to 7.1. Older versions of PHP are no longer supported!
- Consistently supports the UTF-8 character set
- A more stable upgrade script with significantly more and more detailed system checks.
- A new logging system was implemented, which already documents many errors (not all yet) in a log file.
- from now on the development of WB can be followed again by means of
Redmine in our repository.
- our Redmine ticket system ist already open again for registered users.
The most recent modules are now available in the
In a follow up post you get additional and more detailed informations about all the main modifications in 2.10.0.
Another post will describe you the future development of WebsiteBaker.
We hope you have fun with…
the WebsiteBaker dev team
(which is already in the development of WB-2.11.0)
Last changed: 05/03/2017 at 12:30 AM
Back to Overview