This full version already contains all files of the fix (see also here for more information ->
Fix for WB 2.11.0 published)
For install and upgrade instructions please have a look into the file /DOCU/README.EN which is delivered with the downloaded paket.
The most important changes in and from the 2.11.x core
- supports PHP versions from 5.6 up to 7.2.2, older versions of PHP are no longer supported!
- supports MySQLi strict mode
- Consistently supports the UTF-8 or UTF8mb4 character set (changable in Installer or via UpgradeScript
- Installer: Support for http and https.
- Captcha: not longer in IFRAME, changable text color light / dark for type "Calculation as Text"
- Media Upload: Protection against uploading unauthorized file types, default resize settings for picture upload, Unzip-process incl resize works now
- Form: new formular generator, possibility to export and import fields and layouts
- News: supports multiple news archives and categories, supports moderated commenting system for visitors
- Output_filter: all scripts set with register_modfiles can be set in the output_filter enabled / disabled
Extended error handling
The already existing error handling in WB 2.10.0 has been extended by a few setting possibilities.
The error reporting setting in the WB options has been re-enabled.
The following settings are possible:
- "Switched Off" = No error messages.
- "Production Mode" = All error messages are not suppressed by the @error control operator.
- "Developer Mode" = Show all error messages, even those with @error control operator.
Multilingual addon has been included in the package and no longer needs to be optionally installed.
Support of hreflang is also possible.
Good to know
- multi-dimensional language-variabel-arrays not longer supported (deprecated since 2010). see info's about this and a How-To-Repair
- $wb->preprocess() is since any years a empty function without a job. WB show's now an info about this (filename, line etc). Solution: simple remove a line like this or comment it out
Have fun with WebsiteBaker 2.11.0
The WebsiteBaker team
Last changed: 23/02/2018 at 11:32 AM
Back to Overview